:: Tour to Sundarban :: Package - 5 (2) ::
Dhaka - Sundarbans - Dhaka
:: Tour Details ::
Tour Destination :Dhaka - Khulna - Sundarbans - Dhaka
Tour Duration: 4 Days 4 Nights
(3 Nights stay at SUNDERBAN)
Departure by day coach return by night coach
:: Tour Plan ::
Explore SUNDARBAN with Kotka and Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary.
TOUR DURATION : 4 DAYS / 4 NIGHT
Day 01: Leave Dhaka in the morning at 07:30 by AC Volvo Bus (Seat-in basis) for Khulna. Arrival at Khulna in the afternoon, and will be transferred to our boat and food will be served. The boat will immediately start cruising towards the Sundarbans Forest, en-route collecting permit from the Daingmari Forest Station and overnight at Daingmari.
Day 02: Early in the morning, leave for Kotka wildlife sanctuary. Arrive Kotka around 1400hrs. In the late afternoon hiking in the Kotka forest area to see wild life and forest. Back to the boat in the evening. Overnight at Kotka on the boat.
Day 03: Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat to see the wildlife and feel the forest from very close. After breakfast Jungle walk, etc will be offered. At around 12:00hrs start cruising towards Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary, upon arrival Jungle walk near forest office. Overnight on the boat at Kochikhali.
Day 04: Early in the morning we shall offer trip through small creeks and canals by country boat. Around 0900hrs, leave Kochikhali for Khulna. Arrival Khulna in the evening. After dinner disembark from boat and catch the regular a/c bus (Seat-in basis) for Dhaka, Overnight drive.
Upon arrival at Dhaka in the morning, END of TOUR.
Tour Package Start From BDT 12,000 / person for Bangladeshi Nationals.
For Foreign Guests - Tour Package Start From USD 240 / per person only.
Child (2-10 years): 30% less than the adult price.
Child (below 02 years): will not be charged.
* Special Rate for Group Tour Package
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
1. Dhaka-Khulna-Dhaka AC / Non AC bus ticket.
2. Cruise inside the Forest with exclusive tourist boat.
3. Accommodation on twin sharing basis
4. All meals from day-2 to day-4.
5. All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
6. Small country boat to make trips inside small canals/creeks.
7. Mineral water for drinking during the trip.
9. Forest fees, permission & armed forest guard from the forest department
10. An accompanied Guide during the trip.
1. Drinks both hard and soft.
2. Items of personal nature and items not mentioned above.
3. Fees for the video & still cameras of the guests.
About The Cruiser we use for Sundarban Tour